A colleague of mine included me on his Sweet 16 Charity Contest this week. I loved the idea so much, I decided to do one, too! Charity and giving are very important to me, and this contest is a fun way to incorporate my love for basketball with giving!
If you would like a chance to win some money for a charity that is important to you, please print and complete the bracket by clicking the button below and email it back to me. If you come in 1st-3rd place, the charity of your choice gets a donation!
I’m going to match those donations to two of my favorite charities: The Jamie Daniels Foundation, which provides education, resources, guidance and support to people battling Substance Abuse Disorder and Defeat the Label, an organization determined to end bullying by promoting an inclusive, judgment free society, void of social labels and stereotypes. Please click on their names above for more info, and if you are interested in supporting these two great organizations with me, I’m happy to forward your donations.
- One entry per participant.
- No cost to enter; all prize money will paid by Abrahams Law directly to the chosen charities.
- Include your contact info and charity info as requested, and return to me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Saturday, March 27, 2021 at Noon, EST.
- Select the winner of each match-up and predict the Championship Final Score.
- Points are awarded as follows:
- Sweet 16 Games:10 points
- Elite 8 Games:20 points
- Final 4 Winners:40 points
- National Champ:80 points
- Closest to Total Points (can go over) and;
- Most Correct in Sweet 16 Round.
Payout to Charity (Abrahams Law reserves the right to request an alternate charity if in it’s opinion the chosen charity is morally objectionable):
- 1st Place: $200 to your charity and a match to mine.
- 2nd Place: $100 to your charity and a match to mine.
- 3rd Place: $50 to your charity and a match to mine.